1. The user submits an HTTP request to the Gadget server from a mobile device.
2. The Gadget server submits an HTTP request to the game server.
3. The game server submits an API request to the API server.
4. The API server returns an API response to the game server.
5. The game server generates content and returns a response to the Gadget server.
6. The Gadget server sometimes appends a header or footer and returns a response to the user's mobile device.
|With the Trusted model, exchanges only take place between the game server and API server.|
- Document migrated