Creating a Test Account
To test your application on Sandbox environment, you will need to create a test account.
The test account is created per Partner and can be used to test any application created by the same Partner.
First your will need to create an account for your device.
1. Login to Developers site with your Partner account.
2. Select Manage Account >Add test Account from your dashboard.
3. From "Compatible devices" select Smartphone > Guest Account and enter the needed information. Select your birthday between 7 to 80 years old. 1 Click Guest Account is currently not supported on Smartphone Web.
|Guest Account users can later upgrade their account to standerd users by using phone number verification service or upgrade service.|
3. From "Compatible devices" select Smartphone and enter the needed information to "Send e-mail".
|Make sure you have entered a valid email address since the mail sent will contain URL for registration|
4. Click the URL from the mail you received and enter detail account information.
|You can register from your PC browser by changing the user agent to smartphone device|
|Using the same sandbox account on Mobile, Smartphone and PC|
It is possible to use the same sandbox account on Mobile, Smartphone and PC. You can need to open the detail page of the account, switch to the corresponding tab and add support for that device type. In that case, the social graph will be inherited.
- Update login dialog screenshot.
- Update Screenshots for introduction of 1 Click Guest Account on other platforms.
- Initial Release