Submit Application for CQC
When you have completed the game server and Shell App Framework client design in the Sandbox, proceed to Release Review.
|You will not be able to use the production API until your application passes submission.|
Status must be published in all public version and smartphone Web is public or restricted, the public interest is in all ages.
The following information will be necessary for release review.
- Android app
- Description for the display list
- Compatible handsets
- Response time support
- Emergency contact person (phone number)
- Image management
- A common image
- Icon image
- Google Play information
- 8 (or later Screenshot 3 is optional) from the screen shot 1
- High resolution application icon
- Promotional graphic (optional)
- Promotional image (required)
- Changes (optional)
When all required information is entered, the "Apply for Review" button will appear. Click this button to begin the Release Review.
Since the Release Review is performed with the "Builds" screen settings when the "Apply for Review" button is clicked, you will be unable to edit the settings until the review has finished.
After the Release Review has completed, the settings can be edited again.
- Promotional image is now required before release review
- Added iOS descriptions
- Initial release