Mobage Unity SDK (Android version) enables you to develop Android applications for the Mobage Platform on the Unity SDK. It makes it possible for you to develop highly
functional Mobage social applications with beautiful 3D graphics by combining the rich social and billing APIs of the Mobage platform with the powerful 3D application development environment of the Unity SDK.
The following is the requirements to develop with the Mobage Unity SDK. Please make sure that your development environment satisfies them.
- [OS] Mac OS X, Windows XP and Windows 7
- [Eclipse] An installation of Eclipse is required for development. (Please refer to the Android official website, for instructions on installation and settings of Eclipse.)
- [Android SDK] The following Android SDK is required to be installed.
- Android SDK r12 or later
- [Target OS] Android 2.1 Update-1 or later
- If you use Remote Notification, Android 2.2 (API Level 8) or later is required.
- (SDK 1.4.4 or later)[Target] Android 2.2 or later.
- (SDK 1.4.5 or later)[Target] Android 2.3 or later. (Supported version)
- [Unity License] You need to obtain a license of Unity Android Pro.
- [PC for development] Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)
- [Eclipse] Eclipse Juno with ADT 22
- [Target] Android 2.3.x, 4.0.x, 4.2.x
- Updated documentation due to 1.4.5 released and change's in support version.
- Initial Release.