By using the Mobage Native SDK, you can embed various functions and services of the Mobage Platform into your Android application. Using native functions, which have been added to the conventional Mobage SDK, you can develop various and diverse applications.
The following development environment is required to setup.
- [PC for development] Mac OS X, or Windows XP or later.
- [IDE] Eclipse is required to be installed.
- [Android SDK] The following Android SDK is required.
- Android SDK r12 or later
- [Target] Android 2.1 Update-1 or later
- If you use Remote Notification, Android 2.2 (API Level 8) or later is required.
- (SDK 1.4.4 or later)[Target] Android 2.2 or later.
- (SDK 1.4.5 or later)[Target] Android 2.3 or later. (Supported version)
- [PC for development] Mac OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)
- [Eclipse] Eclipse Juno with ADT 22
- [Target] Android 2.3.x, 4.0.x, 4.2.x
- Updated documentation due to 1.4.5 released and change's in support version.
- Initial Release.