Obtaining Gadget XML and Rendering
1. Users will send a request to the Gadget Server.
2. The Gadget Server will make a request to the Game Server, in order to obtain Gadget XML.
3. The Game Server will send Gadget XML to the Gadget Server.
4. The Gadget Server will render Gadget XML to HTML, then send a response back to users.
Partners will set applications as Gadget XML on the Game Server. This Gadget XML is invoked from users’ browsers via the Gadget Server. The Gadget XML, that is invoked, will be rendered to HTML by the Gadget Server. Gadget XML will be uploaded to users’ browsers, and it wil be executed as an application.
Running JS API
5. An application will send an API request to the API Server via JS API.
6. The API Server will send a response back to the application.
Running RESTful API
7. The Game Server will make a request to the API Server, to obtain API via RESTful API.
8. The API Server will send a response back to the Game Server.
RESTful API is also available as Server-to-Server API, and can be used via the Game Server.
- document migration.