Inviting a Mobatomo (Friends) to an application
Follow the steps below to invite a Mobatomo (Friends) to an application:
- You can invite a Mobatomo (Friends) to an application by calling opensocial.requestShareApp().
- Arguments are as follows:
- Invited users. Since VIEWERs are restricted to Mobatomo (Friends), specify "VIEWER.FRIENDS" so that it cannot be changed.
- Specify null. This argument will be ignored.
- A callback function that is called once the process is complete.
- Call the opensocial.requestShareApp() method and display the pop-up screen for selecting the users to invite.
- Once the user sends out invitations and the server request process is complete, the specified callback function is executed using the DataResponse that contains the request results as an argument.
- Process the data that is stored in DataResponse.
- An invitation MiniMail will be sent to the invited users.
- Initial Release.