Creating a Test Account
To test your application on Sandbox environment, you will need to create a test account.
The test account is created per Partner and can be used to test any application created by the same Partner.
First your will need to create an account for your device.
1. Login to Developers site with your Partner account.
2. Select Manage Account >Add test Account from your dashboard.
|You can only create a test account using actual mobile device since the device ID is needed for verification. For multiple test accounts please prepare mobile device per test account.|
3. From "Compatible devices" select Mobile, enter the needed information and go to Step 2.
4. Read the QR code from your mobile device and complete your temporary registration.
5. Once the temporary registration is complete, follow the link to Mobage and finish creating your test account.
6. You can start testing on Sandbox once you activate your account.
7. You can confirm you newly created test account from test account list on Mobage Developers site.
|Using the same sandbox account on Mobile, Smartphone and PC|
It is possible to use the same sandbox account on Mobile, Smartphone and PC. You can need to open the detail page of the account, switch to the corresponding tab and add support for that device type. In that case, the social graph will be inherited.
- Initial Release